Welcome to Telephone System Price Center!
You can email, IM, Tweet, and chat all you want — but your business still needs a high-quality phone system. You may only need a few lines to handle calls with vendors and clients, or you may need a full-fledged call center to handle inbound orders or technical support, but whatever your telecommunications needs, the business phone system you choose will be at the center of it all.
Don't get stuck with a phone system that can't grow with you as your business expands. Working with a qualified phone system dealer, you should be able to find a system that's affordable yet ready for upgrades when needed. You also might need integration with call center or CRM software, cell phones, and other equipment, so make sure the dealer you choose can account for all your needs.
In addition, you'll have to make sure that the dealer you choose is ready and able to provide top-quality service and respond to any problems that come up. Be methodical and thorough when comparing phone system dealers and don't let telephone system price quotes be your deciding factor, and you'll be sure to make the right call.
Check out what other buyers asked for
- We are looking to have two phone lines and we would like to have call forwarding.
- Purchasing Manager, Restaurant, Port Chester, NY
- We don't have a current "system" other than what was purchased at Office Depot. I am interested in something not too expensive but with multiline capabilities, and on hold accessible with our on hold messaging system already in place.
- General Manager, Other Business Services, Wetumpka, AL
- Onscreen Caller ID with time and date of when the caller has called.
- Other, Other Business Services, Hot Springs National Park, AR
- I will need 6 desk phones, to function over a high speed cable line. Please send multiple telephone system price quotes.
- CEO/President/Owner, Computers - Hardware, Maringouin, LA
- I prefer Panasonic and voicemail for each person. Something simple. Already have a brand new Panasonic phone system for my other business. Need to complement current system. Also need to know who will buy old phone systems (I have two of them).
- Office Manager, Health Care, Valley Village, CA
- We are in need of a phone system that will allow routing to other phones, verbal prompts, a greeting for the business and voice mail prompts.
- CFO, Health Care, Stockton, CA
- I am a consultant. My customers are small-sized businesses. I am looking for an IP-Telephony system that allows nationwide toll-free calling. 4-6 cos x 12-16 stations.
- Consultant, Consulting, Mansfield, TX
- Just need a basic system that allows us to put calls on hold, transfer, voicemail, etc. We need 8 handsets and have 4 phone lines. My budget for the system is $1000-$1200.
- General Manager, Computers - Hardware, Louisville, KY
- Need one dedicated fax line, two phone lines with busy/no answer rollover, and five extensions.
- Administrative Assistant, Other Business Services, Newnan, GA